WordPress Developer (Blog Creation / Site Modifications)
We need a WordPress Developer for blog and website development projects that could grow into more full-time work (if desired).
Projects include modifications to WordPress websites, including the adding of blogs to existing websites, designing and building features to exist within pages, and creating page templates for paid advertising campaigns, events and additional resources.
- You have 3+ years of experience with installation and configuration of WordPress
- You have built a WordPress blog and customized code to fit within a WordPress website
- You have experience with implementing “sharethis” as well as other standard blog features, such as categories, titles, author profiles and Facebook commenting
- You have experience with creating sidebar and footer widgets that display content feeds based on categories or tags, as well as social media content from Facebook and Twitter
- You understand user access, roles, permissions and have experience with custom post types, pages, and fields
- You are familiar with responsive design, 508 compliance, and custom plugins
- Strong skills in web design, layout, typography, user experience and web development
- Ability to document interactivity and animation through wireframes, storyboards, flow charts and screenshots
- Experience in developing creative interactive concepts to address business and marketing needs
You must have a portfolio of work that you can share of WordPress sites you have designed or modified, with some information on what your role was in the process for each website you reference.FYI – In the interest of fairness, we want to disclose that the budget for these initial projects is tight.Questions? Please send us an email.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $4,500.00 /month
- WordPress: 3 years
- Responsive Design: 3 years