Micheal Mullen, Senior Marketing Content Strategist, communicates through a variety of needs from ghostwriting articles, blogs, marketing collateral, website copy, eBooks, video scripts and press releases.
He offers experience in creating content marketing and communication strategies for B2B, B2C as well as B2G companies. And he has written or edited copy for a wide variety of publications including ZDNet, AOL, Electronic Arts, L-3 Communications, Deltek, Metalogix and the Washington Post.
Micheal is originally from the Boston area and currently resides in Northern Virginia with his family.
- Speech writing
- Content marketing strategy and creation (public site, advertorials and partner sites)
- Enterprise style and social guideline creation
- Social media strategy (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and SEO)
- Google Analytics
- Email newsletters
- Internal public relations strategy
- Point person management of external PR teams
- Communication staff mentoring (local, remote and global)
- Website content management (CMS)
- Website creation (WordPress) or HTML